Billing Information for contractors and other service providers
- In order to receive payment for services or products provided to a state agency, you must be registered as a Statewide Vendor with the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services. Your statewide vendor number should be included on any invoice submitted to OPD.
- OPD Appellate Payment Policies.
- Case Invoice Form
- Death Penalty Case Invoice Form
- Mid-Year Extraordinary Compensation Affidavit
- Year-End Extraordinary Compensation Affidavit
- Billing Tips:
- List brief and closing hours separately.
- Include the number of transcript pages for brief payment.
- Email the brief with the invoice.
- Invoice within 60 days of the event.
- Petitions for Review and Motions for Discretionary Review are separate cases from the court of appeals case. Do not hold the closing fee on court of appeals cases until the Petition or Motion is granted. Invoice for the closing fee as soon as the case is heard.