State v. Blake is a 2021 Washington State Supreme Court decision that says the state's former drug possession law is unconstitutional. Because of Blake, you can ask a court to vacate (clear) your old (pre-Feb. 25, 2021) drug possession conviction from your record.
- Find Out if You're Eligible to Have Your Possession Conviction Vacated
- How to Start the Vacate Process
- How to Get a Refund of Fines and Fees You Paid on Your Vacated Conviction
- Provide Feedback About the State v. Blake Program
- Request a Washington State Patrol Criminal Background Check
Phone: 1-800-414-6064 ext. 218.
- In the wake of Blake, 1500 drug convictions scrubbed in Snohomish County
- Those Convicted of Drug Crime in Snohomish County Urged to Seek Blake Relief [PDF]
- 'I'm home.' Client is freed thanks to Blake decision and public defense, For the Defense: News from the King County Department of Public Defense