Each program area has a different billing procedure. If you contract with us, contact your contract manager for information. If you don’t contract with us, listed below is invoicing information by program.
A vendor number (SWV) is required on all invoices to process payments. For more information on how to obtain a number view the Office of Financial Management payee registration webpage.
Rules, Policies, Process
- Appellate Program Payment Policies [PDF]
- County Clerk Payment Policies [PDF]
- Court Reporter Frequently Asked Questions [PDF]
- Attorney Case Invoice Form [PDF]
- Attorney Mid-Year X-comp Form [PDF]
- Attorney Year-End X-comp Form [PDF]
- County Clerk Invoice Form [PDF]
- Court Reporter Invoice Form [PDF]
If you are not a contractor and have question on billing, please contact whomever hired you for the service. We are not responsible for the payment, unless prior arrangements have been made.